Deliciously sweet and creamy in texture, you can whizz this mousse up into icy lolly moulds if you wanted to. It takes less than 15 minutes to prepare this super sweet dessert that is healthy enough to offer the kids in abundance. And you only need 3 ingredients!
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 1 tub of 250g Coconut Milk Yoghurt (we used Co Yo, but you can use any kind of yoghurt you like, like natural Greek Yoghurt)
- 1 tbsp. of sweetener of your choice (we used Date Nectar, but you can use Agave Nectar or Honey)
- Add the ripe bananas and the sweetener into a food processor and whizz until smooth
- Add the yoghurt and blitz until all the ingredients are combined well
- Pour into 4 smoothie glasses or dessert pots
- Leave in the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours until set
- Serve with slices of banana or any healthy topping of your choice!
- Bear in mind that if you use dairy-free milk alternatives, the consistency will be thin and runny, so make sure you use yoghurt to obtain that thick and creamy texture.
If you’re ready to create your recipe, just click on the button below and head on over to mySupermarket to buy your ingredients in the cheapest possible way.
Price for ingredients at Ocado or Sainsbury’s is £4.63 (as at 11 October 2017). Prices may vary after this date
Photos by Preston Perfect Photography
New recipes every week!